Go to kopytek.com, click on “My Order Center.” Log in if you’ve already established an account. If you need to create an account, click on “Register for an account.” Fill in your first and last name. Fill in “Fontbonne University” as the company. Fill in your Fontbonne e-mail address and your full phone number. In the “Additional Info” box, write “new account.” Hit send.
NOTE: You will not see any response on the Web page. You will receive an e-mail with your password within one business day.
1. Click “Letterhead” icon.
2. Select template. If there is an envelope size you need that is not an option here, call Tim Bromberg at Kopytek at 432-2700.
3. Click on “Create New” button under the pricing information.
NOTE: If this is a reorder, click on your department name (DO NOT CHECK THE BOX NEXT TO IT), check the proof to make sure the text is correct, select a quantity and hit “Add to Order.” Now go to #6 of these instructions.
4. Fill in department and phone/fax numbers. Click on “Save.”
5. This is your proof. Please make sure all of the information is correct. If it is not, click “Edit” right below the proof. If it is correct, select the order quantity you want from the drop-down menu and click “Add to Order.”
6. Check your order. If you need to make another order, click “Continue Shopping.” If you are ready to check out, click “Check Out.”
7. Under “Select Shipping Address,” click the down arrow. Under “Main,” fill in the contact person’s name and click “Continue.” If the order is to be shipped any place other than Fontbonne’s main campus, fill out the “Create a New Shipping Address” form.
8. Under “Select a Billing Address,” click the down arrow. Under “Main,” fill in the billing contact person’s name and click “Continue.” If the order is to be billed to a different address, fill out the “Create a New Billing Address” form.
9. Confirm your order and click “Submit.” You will receive a confirmation e-mail from Kopytek and receive your order within 5-7 working days.
10. Be sure to log out in the upper right when finished ordering.