- Up-to-date announcements about the course.
- Course information such as the syllabus, assignments, and evaluation forms.
- Course documents like lecture notes and supplemental readings.
- Quizzes, exercises, assessments and surveys - which might even get them to read the book!
- Discussion boards - Get them talking, and give a voice to those students who hesitate to speak out in class.
- The ability to upload their assignments into a digital dropbox that provides you with the date and time they were submitted.
- External links to take them to websites that you would like them to investigate.