Skip To Content

Review Award Notification and Accept/Decline or Reduce Aid

Financial Aid Contacts

A through F, contact Lisa Wolk
Financial Aid Counselor
314-719-3669 Telephone
314-889-1457 Fax
G through J, contact Andrea Jones
Financial Aid Counselor
314-889-4683 Telephone
314-889-1457 Fax
K through O, contact Thurman Young
Financial Aid Counselor
314-889-4681 Telephone
314-889-1457 Fax
P through V, contact Amber FitzGibbons
Financial Aid Counselor
314-889-4726 Telephone
314-889-1457 Fax
W through Z, contact Jennifer Neptune
Associate Director of Financial Aid
314-719-4353 Telephone
314-889-1457 Fax

Who is eligible for financial aid?

  • You must be a degree-seeking student enrolled at least half time (six hours).

How do I get started?

  • Begin by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Federal School Code for Fontbonne University is 002464.
  • You must complete a newFAFSA for each academic year you plan to apply for financial aid.                  
  • Periodically view the Financial Aid Document Tracking section located under the 'Everything Money' tab through the Griffin Portal to know what additional documents are required to finalize your aid. 

I don’t think I qualify for financial aid. Should I complete the FAFSA?

  • Yes! Financial aid is intended both to remove financial barriers for students who cannot afford the cost of an education beyond high school, and to fill in the gap for students who can afford only part of the cost. A number of factors in addition to household income are considered when determining your financial eligibility, including the size of your family and number of family members in college.

What is the school code for Fontbonne University?

  • The Federal School Code for Fontbonne University is 002464.

What does the EFC number on my Student Aid Report (SAR) mean?

  • The data reported on your FAFSA is used to calculate the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) value. This value is used to determine your federal aid eligibility. The Federal EFC value is not necessarily your out-of-pocket cost to Fontbonne University.

My Student Aid Report (SAR) indicates that I have been selected for verification. What does that mean?

  • Students who are selected for verification after completing the FAFSA must submit IRS tax transcripts as well as a Verification Worksheet to the office of financial aid.         
  • The IRS tax transcript is free of charge and can be requested either through the IRS Web site, or by calling 1-800-908-9946. Please note...the delivery process may take up to two weeks, so don't delay!    

What loans are available to me?

What if I don’t want to take out a loan?

  • For alternate methods of payment, check out Fontbonne's Tutition Pay Plan.


 Please visit the financial aid website at