Engage, Educate, Empower
With Passion by Grace
Fontbonne's division of student affairs offers knowledgeable, caring and committed staff members who oversee a broad range of career, cultural, leadership, recreational, service, spiritual, social, and wellness programs, activities, and resources to help our students "learn more and be more" while becoming "leaders to serve a world in need."
- Need to choose a major; have to find a job?
- Want to experience another culture?
- Interested in joining a club; thinking of leading a group?
- Want to participate in intercollegiate sports or intramurals?
- Have questions about your faith, the meaning of life?
- Want to help others less fortunate than you?
- Having problems with your family, friends, classmates, roommates, life in general?
- Don't feel well?
- Need a place to hang out, grab a snack, eat a meal, shoot a basket, build some muscles, rest and reflect?
Don't think you fit in, need to get fit, having a fit? Nothing to do, nowhere to go? Stop by student affairs ... find out what's going on at Fontbonne, around Fontbonne, far away from Fontbonne. Find out how Fontbonne can help you!